As a Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Coach – Reiki Master, Energetic Bodyworker, and Nutrition Counselor specializing in Trauma Recovery – my intention is to hold a safe space and empower each person to tap into their own truth and the innate healing wisdom within them.
Each session is unique and spontaneous. Clients experience a greater sense of harmony, relaxation, balance, and connection to themselves.
- Bring specific intentions; specificity increases the potency of the session and its power to carry into your life.
- Bring an open mind, the courage to change, and willingness to take a look at deeper truths.
- Please allow adequate time for an effective session. First session is usually between 1½ and 2 hours. Subsequent sessions are between 50 minutes and 1 ½ hours.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing (preferably cotton), maintain good personal hygiene, and avoid heavy make-up or perfume.
- I recommend a small healthful snack approximately 30-60 minutes prior to your session. Skipping meals before your session may cause you to feel dizzy or light- headed. Following your session, you are advised to drink ample room-temperature or warm water.
- Be patient… healing takes time depending on your level of energy and your condition. This is a Process and the effects are cumulative … the treatment will continue to resonate after the session and throughout the week.
- Each situation is unique; you may have had a similar symptom in the past and received relief after one or two sessions; this may not be the case again because your condition and energy level may be different. We cannot control healing and profound change. It is granted in the ways possible to those who humbly seek and gracefully receive it.
in Los Angeles